December 10, 2019 Region 19 Referendum Results
403 - YES
35 - NO
November 5, 2019 Election Results
- Referendum Results
- Municipal Elected Positions (as of 8:20 AM, 11/6/2019)
- Election Results from the Office of the Connecticut Secretary of State
November 5th, 2019 Election Overview:
- There is a municipal election in the Town of Mansfield that includes the selection of most local government offices as well as a referendum question about an elementary school building project.
Where do I vote?
- If you are already registered to vote, use this online lookup to find the location of your voting site.
- If you are not already registered to vote, see the information later in this FAQ about same day registration.
When are the polls open?
- The polls are open from 6:00am to 8:00pm on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Am I already registered to vote?
Can I see a sample ballot of the municipal offices and the referendum question for the November 5th election?
- Yes! View a sample ballot listing the municipal offices and the referendum question. There is also a sample ballot posted at the Mansfield Town Hall and will be available at each polling site on election day.
Can I register to vote on election day? (same day registration)
- Yes! If you are not already registered, you can register on election day. Bring ID and proof of residency in Mansfield, to the Mansfield Town Hall Council Chambers room (4 South Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06268).
I am not a United States citizen, but I live in town (or own property in town), can I vote?
- No. To vote in the election you must be a United States citizen.
I own property in town but do not live in Town; can I vote?
- Non-resident property owners, who are 18 years of age or older, who are United States citizens, and own property assessed for more than $1,000, can vote on election day at the Mansfield Town Hall.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
- Contact the Registrar of Voters Office at VoterRegistrars@mansfieldct.org or at 860-429-3369 or at 860-429-3368. We are located at the Mansfield Town Hall (4 South Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06268), but it is best to call ahead.