Mansfield COVID-19 Homepage
Local COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunities:
Mobile vaccine clinics, through the CT Department of Health, are popping up all over Mansfield this summer offering free vaccines to anyone Age 12 + with no appointment needed:
- Mansfield Drive-In July 12 and 13 and Aug 2 and 3 from 10 AM to 4 PM
- The Adventure Park at Storrs July 14-15, July 21-22, July 28-29, Aug 4-5, Aug 11- 12, Aug 18-19, Aug 25-26. 10 AM to 2 PM
- Mansfield Middle School July 21 and Aug 11 from 2 to 8 PM
- Edwin O. Smith High School July 29 and Aug 26
The Town of Mansfield Senior Center wants to help our residents 65+ by answering your questions on how to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine, and may be able to help provide seniors transportation. Click here to learn how we can help you.
Walk-in Clinic NOW OPEN in Mansfield offering single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine to anyone age 18+. Here's the schedule and all the details.
Vaccine Opportunities Statewide
Need assistance finding a vaccine? There are several options for helping you schedule a vaccine:
Call the State of Connecticut's COVID Vaccine Appointment Assist Line at 877-918-2224, 7 days a week with expanded hours 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM to schedule an appointment.
If you are a veteran, please contact the Veterans Administration about receiving your vaccine. The VA is hosting walk-in clinics with no advance appointment required.
- VAMS is the Vaccine Administration Management System – an online scheduling portal hosted by the State Department of Public Health that allows individuals with an email address and access to a computer to create an account, log-in, and search for a vaccine clinic near them. After you register with VAMS you can access many providers’ vaccine scheduling systems
- Schedule a vaccination directly through a participating health provider.
Be informed on the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 from public health officials:
Our local schools are taking steps to protect the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our community:
Local COVID Testing Options for Mansfield Residents
Please visit the Eastern Highlands Health District (EHHD) website for the latest information.
No Cost, No Appointment Needed:
- SEMA4 at Mansfield Middle School
- 205 Spring Hill Road, Storrs
- Wednesdays, continuing through May 26
- 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Drive-through testing
- Generations Family Health Center
- 40 Mansfield Avenue, Windham
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Walk-up or drive-through testing
- Hartford HealthCare at Windham Hospital
- At Recreation Park, 79 Main Street, Windham
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday only
- 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM-Priority Testing for Pre-Op Patients
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM: All Testing
- Walk-up or drive-through testing
- CVS Minute Clinics
- May be no cost, depending on insurance or other factors
- Anyone age 12 or older can get tested; Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Appointment needed
- Schedule an appointment online here
- Click here for an interactive map of testing sites throughout Connecticut
For general information about COVID-19 or screening for testing call:
- Hartford Healthcare 24 hour hotline: 860.972.8100 or (toll-free) 1.833.621.0600
For UConn Students:
UConn students can receive testing through Student Health and Wellness (SHAW). Visit their website for information. Testing is available for both on- and off-campus students.
The Town is now accepting applications for assistance in paying up to six (6) months of childcare expenses Read on...