Registrar of Voters
Please visit the Town Clerk's Absentee Ballot Program page here
Registering or making changes to your existing registration online is secure, fast and easy. Plus you will have a record of your registration should there be any questions.
UCONN On-Campus Residents
When registering online enter your residence address:
Street Number: 1
Street Name: University of Connecticut 1
Please enter your mailing address:
Home address or an address where you will receive mail when UConn is not in session.
Registering by mail
Click the link below to print out the application, and mail to:
Registrars of Voters, 4 South Eagleville Road, Storrs, CT 06268
October 26, 2021 - 8 PM - In person registration
October 26, 2021 - 8 PM - 11:59 PM
November 1, 2021 - 5 PM - Those whose rights as to age, citizenship or residence matures after October 26, 2021 may apply in person.
What We Do
As provided by law, the Registrars of Voters maintain the voter registration records for the Town of Mansfield. The Registrars’ duties include:
- Conducting the annual canvass of registered voters between January and May to ensure records are accurate and complete
- Managing elections, primaries and referenda
- Locating and training poll workers
- Handling requests for voter registration and education
- Processing mail-in and cross-town voter registrations
The Registrars are elected biennially and work a part-time schedule for the Town. Citizens can also contact the Town Clerk’s Office with questions concerning voter registration and related items.