Registrar of Voters
Presidential Preference Primary 2020
The primary has been postponed to June 2nd. All regular polling places will be open. If this changes, we will post that information here.
There is no Election Day Registration for primaries.
Absentee ballots are available through the Town Clerk’s office: mansfieldct.gov/townclerk
You may bring your own hand sanitizer and/or gloves to the polling place and you may use your own BLACK pen. Poll workers will be instructed not to handle voter IDs.
Registering or making changes to your existing registration online is secure, fast and easy. Plus you will have a record of your registration should there be any questions.
UCONN On-Campus Residents
When registering online enter your residence address:
Street Number: 1
Street Name: University of Connecticut 1
Please enter your mailing address:
Mansfield, CT 06269
What We Do
As provided by law, the Registrars of Voters maintain the voter registration records for the Town of Mansfield. The Registrars’ duties include:
- Conducting the annual canvass of registered voters between January and May to ensure records are accurate and complete
- Managing elections, primaries and referenda
- Locating and training poll workers
- Handling requests for voter registration and education
- Processing mail-in and cross-town voter registrations
The Registrars are elected biennially and work a part-time schedule for the Town. Citizens can also contact the Town Clerk’s Office with questions concerning voter registration and related items.