Here is an update on activities in the fight against COVID-19
- Effective March 1, all residents ages 55 and older are eligible to register to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Learn what your options are for registering for your vaccine.
- Educators and professional childcare providers will begin receiving vaccinations through their health districts this week at dedicated clinics.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccines have begun to ship across the nation, and this availability may allow health districts to create additional vaccination slots in our region in the coming weeks.
- The Veterans' Administration is now vaccinating veterans of any age who are enrolled with the VA at walk-in clinics in Newington and Orange, no appointment needed.
- The Town of Mansfield's Senior Center is available to help seniors who may not have access to technology to register for an appointment. We may also be able to provide transportation to appointments if that is a need. If you know of someone who could use this assistance, please encourage them to call the Outreach Coordinator Yamil at 860-487-9875.