Payment Options for Mansfield Taxes
- Online: https://www.mytaxbill.org/inet/bill/home.do?town=mansfield
- Postal Mail: Mansfield Collector of Revenue, 4 So. Eagleville Rd, Mansfield, CT 06268
- Drop Box: Entrance to Mansfield Town Hall (4 So. Eagleville Rd, Mansfield, CT 06268)
- In-Person: Mon.-Wed. 8:15a-4:30p, Thu 8:15a-6:30p, and Fri 8:00a-12:00p at Town Hall
Online payments offer the option of either e-check ($1.95 fee) or credit/debt (2.95% fee). For other payment methods, please send or bring your remittance slip for quicker processing. Checks can be made payable to Town of Mansfield.
Tax Notice - Town of Mansfield
NOTICE is hereby given to the taxpayers of the Town of Mansfield, Connecticut. That I have a Warrant to collect a tax of 30.63 mills on the dollar of the 2016 Grand List, and that said tax is due and payable on July 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018. Any tax of $50.00 or less and all motor vehicle tax, regardless of amount, shall be due July 1, 2017. After AUGUST 1, 2017, this tax becomes delinquent, the grace period expires and interest will be charged from the due date of July 1, 2017 at 18% per year, 1.5% per month or fraction thereof, with a minimum interest charge of $2.00, (See Chapter 204, Section 12-145, 12-146). Per state statute, failure to receive a tax bill does not protect you from having to pay interest. The Statutes of the State of Connecticut that apply to the levy and collection of taxes will be enforced against any person neglecting this notice.
- The Tax Office mailing address is 4 So. Eagleville Rd, Mansfield, CT 06268
- The Tax Office hours are: Mon.-Wed. 8:15a-4:30p, Thu 8:15a-6:30p, and Fri 8:00a-12:00p
- The Tax Office will be closed on Tuesday July 4, 2017
Christine L. Gamache
Collector of Taxes
Town of Mansfield