The Nash-Zimmer Transportation Center serves as the Town of Mansfield's main bus station:
- Service by CTtransit, Windham Regional Transit District (WRTD), UConn Transportation, Peter Pan Bus Lines and FlixBus.
- Electronic displays of bus times, available destinations, and real-time GPS status updates (delays, departures, and weather).
- Climate controlled facility with seating areas, restrooms, free Wi-Fi, travel information, and direct access to the parking garage.
- The Town of Mansfield offers a bus pass program for low income residents of the Town. Contact the Town's Human Services Office at 860-429-3315 or email@example.com for more information.
All of these accommodations make the Nash-Zimmer Transportation Center an ideal central bus station!
Suspension of bus fares continues through December 1.
From April 1 through December 1, 2022, fares on public buses will be suspended. WRTD, CT transit local, express and CTfastrak routes will all offer fare-free transportation options for customers. Read more about the emergency legislation Governor Ned Lamont signed on March 24 here.
For schedules and ticket information, please visit each bus line's website:
- Use the online Trip Planner to help plan your route.
- Windham Region Transit District (WRTD)
- Track the WRTD buses here
- UConn Transportation
- Track the UConn shuttles here
- Peter Pan Bus Lines
- Direct service to Providence, Rhode Island
- Direct service to New York City, NY and Boston, MA.