Main Pool Schedule
New Sector Rules were released on 11/25/2020 @ 3:00 pm. The Community Center is doing all possible to respond to these guidelines. Please be patient with us as we make the changes necessary. We will do our best to reach out and notify people as we can, as these changes will effect all swimming beginning Friday 11/27/2020.
Steps for Success:
- Check the schedule! Yes, due to spacing guidance from the health district, lanes will still have specific designations. Check the pool schedule before you come, and know what to expect.
- Be flexible. Single lanes are popular, but these will be limited and will be first-come. Are you okay sharing with another swimmer? We thank you for doing so!
- Be prepared to wait. Like we said, we're giving this a try. We will allow three members to wait on deck if lanes are full. Others will be asked to return later - plan for a land workout in the Fitness Center just in case!
Program information, cancellations (including weather cancellations), and a schedule of evening or weekend events are available on a daily recorded voice-mail system by calling 860.429.3015 extension 4.
Links to Additional Schedules:
- Fitness Schedules
- Main Pool Schedule
- Therapy Pool Schedule
- Gymnasium Schedule
- Teen Center Schedule
- Our Current Catalog of Programs and Events
- Mansfield Family Fun Events Schedule
Click here for our facility hours.