- Services For Residents
- Mansfield COVID-19 Homepage
Mansfield COVID-19 Homepage
Starting January 7, 2022 the Town of Mansfield is offering a supply of N95 Masks to residents. To pick up these masks, visit the Mansfield Public Library or the Mansfield Community Center during normal business hours and ask for them at the reception desks.
NEW! Households are encouraged to request free COVID home test kits through the U.S. Post office. Receive up to 4 free test kits per household address. Go to www.usps.com/covidtest to order yours today!
Eastern Highlands Health District works to maintain a current listing of where COVID testing is taking place in our region. Click here to reach EHHD's Home page where they list testing sites.
Local COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunities:
The Town of Mansfield Senior Center wants to help our residents 65+ by answering your questions on how to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine, and may be able to help provide seniors transportation.
Eastern Highlands Health District is offering walk-in opportunities for vaccines at their offices at the Audrey P. Beck Municipal Building, and other pop-up clinics in our area. Learn more now.
Vaccine Opportunities Statewide
Need assistance finding a vaccine? There are several options for helping you schedule a vaccine:
Call the State of Connecticut's COVID Vaccine Appointment Assist Line at 877-918-2224, 7 days a week with expanded hours 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM to schedule an appointment.
If you are a veteran, please contact the Veterans Administration about receiving your vaccine. The VA is hosting walk-in clinics with no advance appointment required.
- VAMS is the Vaccine Administration Management System – an online scheduling portal hosted by the State Department of Public Health that allows individuals with an email address and access to a computer to create an account, log-in, and search for a vaccine clinic near them. After you register with VAMS you can access many providers’ vaccine scheduling systems
Information from the State of Connecticut about vaccination scheduling options.
Be informed on the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 from public health officials:
Our local schools are taking steps to protect the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our community:
- Mansfield Public Schools: Plan to Reopen
- E. O. Smith High School (Region #19): Reentry Plan for 2020-2021 School Year
- Eastern Connecticut State University: Reopening Eastern
- University of Connecticut: Reopening UConn
Our local businesses have an important role to play in helping to protect the health and safety of our community. Find the latest guidance:
- Mansfield Downtown Partnership: Reopen Mansfield
- State of Connecticut: Business Reopening and Recovery Center
Local COVID Testing Options for Mansfield Residents
Please visit the Eastern Highlands Health District (EHHD) website for the latest information in the greater Mansfield area.
Starting in January 2022, FREE COVID Home Test Kits can be ordered through the U.S. Post office. Visit www.usps.com/covidtest to order a supply of four test kits per household address.
For general information about COVID-19 or screening for testing call:
- Hartford Healthcare 24 hour hotline: 860.972.8100 or (toll-free) 1.833.621.0600
For UConn Students:
UConn students can receive testing through Student Health and Wellness (SHAW). Visit their website for information. Testing is available for both on- and off-campus students.