Mansfield Middle School Association
Parents are an important part of the MMS community!
The Mansfield Middle School Association (MMSA) is the most prominent example of Mansfield Middle School’s partnership with parents. The MMSA facilitates communication among parents, teachers and administrators of MMS as well as with the Board of Education. We also provide auxiliary services for the school in the form of fundraising and direct school/classroom participation.
We welcome, encourage and appreciate parent participation. Whether you can chair a committee, help at meetings, assist with grade wide events - whatever, we have a job for you! If you only have a couple of hours to give or are available 24/7 - there are many ways to get involved. Be sure to bookmark this site so you can stay current on all of the activities!
MMSA Spirit Wear- Please click HERE for order information!
MMSA Direct Giving Campaign 2021
Please click here for complete details on how you can support MMSA with a financial donation, you can also make a donation directly with the QR code found here:
2020-2021 meetings will be held from 7-8 pm (unless otherwise noted below) We will be providing a Zoom option for online attendance. See the list of meetings dates below:
- September 15, 2020
- October 6, 2020
- November 10, 2020
- December 1, 2020
- February 2, 2021
- March 2, 2021
- May 4, 2021
- June 1, 2021
- MMSA Meeting Minutes March 2, 2021
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from February 2, 2021
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from December 01, 2020
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from November 10, 2020
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from October 06, 2020
- MMSA Meeting Minutes From September 15, 2020
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from March 3, 2020
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from February 4, 2020
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from January 7, 2020
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from November 12, 2019
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from October 1, 2019
- MMSA Meeting Minutes from September 10, 2019